What is a lead magnet?
Lead magnets are opt-in offers provided by a website in exchange for a visitor’s email address or other contact information. Lead magnets take the form of checklists, e-books, templates, white sheets, case studies, coupons, and more. Acquiring subscribers allows further communication and opportunities to serve your clients. You can’t serve them if you can’t find them, making opt-ins a key method of list building.
Lead Magnet Options
- Checklist (up to 15 in list)
- Cheat sheet (up to 400 words)
- Worksheet (one page)
- Resource list (up to 10 resources)
- Checklist (up to 30 items in list)
- Resource list (up to 20 resources)
- Workbook, up to three pages (up to 250 words each page)
- Template, for example: a calendar or calculations sheet
- Workbook or E-book, up to five (5) pages (up to 250 words per page, five pages equals one-half chapter of a novel)
- Email course: Up to three emails with instruction on client’s desired topic. Ex.: how to use a product or a behind-the-scenes look at how a product is made or a service is provided. Each email may contain up to 350 words.
*Note that there is no cash value or refund if client content does not utilize all pages allotted for a lead magnet.
Want something that isn’t listed here? We want to know, so reach out with the button below!